Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to the Golden Boot Chronicles!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Golden Boot Bomber, a nickname a gave myself because I score goals. Lots of goals. Mostly in shitty adult leagues. Right now, I ply my trade in Division 5 of the North Texas Premier Soccer Association as well as Divisions 6 and 10 at Inwood Soccer Center (indoor league).

I started this blog to document my various feats (last night I scored 4 goals) as I play 3 times a week against players whose skills range from terrible to pretty good. In addition to scoring goals, I display poor sportsmanship - a trait that I hope to rid myself of. Maybe by writing about my soccer games, I will be able to channel some of my anger into a different area.

In addition to writing about my games, I hope to post some non-soccer pieces to change things up a bit. If you are interested in posting something on the GBC, please drop me an email at qbranson@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment